SELECTED FACTS TOLD AT OPENING CEREMONIES
2. M+I+T++ [LargeProposals+FeedbackUnHeardOf+SurroundedByFriendsOnly]
3. Feedback [12 reviews + 3 opponents + social activities + discussion]
4. 3 dimensions of wisdom - we practice that
5. Post Conference Journals:
TIR + TAR
Subscription: Cambridge, England + Bristol, Wales
UCSD + MIT
Tokoru + M.I.T. (Japan)
6. The Sveti Stefan Montenegro and The World Wide Symposia
7. Importance of precise timing:
No matter when you start, the end of your talk is 20/15 after
the OFFICIAL STARTING TIME,
on the program (even if you start late,
because of someone else's error).
You get a "One Minute" warning at 19/14 minutes after the start
You get a hard break and no discussion time if you last 30/20 min.
The last speaker of the session is the session chair,
for obvious reasons.
8. About the four legs of IPSI
9. For who we did outsourcing: Sunday morning presentation on request!
Results: >50 IEEE journal papers = 7 NL books!
10. Tutorial on remote mouse!
IPSI Conferences, Journals, Tutorials, Copyright © 2006.